Originating from the french word that is Little Wheel, Roulette is a well-known casino game throughout the world. With many variations and options to choose from, it is a game that focuses on luck and skill in determining which number or parameters are going to win in each spin. Today, we are going to learn how to play roulette in the simplest way possible.
How to Play Roulette?
Playing roulette is fairly simple. With the most basic knowledge, everyone even beginners can enjoy the feeling of satisfaction within this casino game. So what are the most basic parts and concepts in a roulette game? Let’s explore first the types of roulette.
- Single-Zero Wheel
- Double-Zero Wheel
- Triple-Zero Wheel
Most of the European-style roulettes have double zero, while American-styled ones prefer the single-zero.
Play Roulette at Different Live Casino Provider
Types of Bets within a Roulette Game
If you are looking for how to play roulette and win, you need to know the two types of bets that can be made in the game. The types are broken down into two which are the Inside and Outside Bets. Betting on these options start before the dealer spins the ball around.
Below is a breakdown of the most types of bets found in a Roulette game:
Types of Bets in Roulette game
Outside Bets – Typically offered with a better win rate, these bets at times rely on smaller payouts.
- High or Low – 1 to 18 for the low bet, or 19 to 36 to the high bet.
- Red or black – As numbers typically land on a red or black, these bets at times are one’s that players mostly bet on
- Even or odd – Odd or even number bets on this type is also a prevalent option for players.
- Dozen bet – Players tend to bet on a specific number of 12 combinations within the table.
- Column bet – A direct implication of a bet on a single column
Inside Bets – One of the more challenging bets. These are the high payout ones and it comes with some risk as the odds are many times over the initial bet.
- Single Digit Bet – a bet on a single number. The bets are placed directly above the intended winning number.
- Split Bet – a bet on two numbers may it be vertically or horizontally but in adjacent. Bets are placed on the edge of the two numbers.
- Street Bet – a bet place consecutive numbers in horizontally. The bets are placed on the outer edge of the number at either end of the line
- Corner Bet – A typical bet on four numbers that meet in a corner. The bet is also placed there.
- Double Street Bet – A bet placed on six numbers that form two horizontal lines. The bet is placed on the outer corner within the leftmost and rightmost numbers.
- Trio Bet – A triple number bet that is shared by three numbers. The bet is placed on the corner of the three numbers.
The above information is used on how to play casino roulette in most online casino websites. This basic information can help players in determining what is the best betting proposition for themselves. In terms of how to play roulette strategy, there are many ways, but the best one is to always observe. See the dealer on how she plays out the roll.
Check the upcoming trends and be sure to get the next winning bet! By giving a few minutes of observation, players can predict how and when the ball will land. This advantage can be used to get the biggest roulette payout of your life! So play now and get that ball rolling!